LATEST MAKEUP PURCHASE REVIEWS

Hello, everybody!!
So a few weeks ago I decided to go for a browse in Superdrug. Just thought I'd show you what I got :)
From left to right. (Drawing no attention to the background ha!)

- GOSH, #Foundation drops number 002 ivory. I have been using this foundation for the last few weeks now, it feels really light on my face, and really easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this foundation! (If anyone asks)
- Collection Lock n Hold lip gloss. Whenever I use any sort of lip gloss it feels really heavy and thick on my lips, but this one felt light, it doesn't stain or leave my lips feeling dry which is a really good sign, I only have one negative which would be that the product doesn't really stay on my lips for 6 hours, however it does say up to but it seems as though it only stays on for around 2 hours max. 
- MAX FACTOR Smooth Miracle Primer. This primer really helps when applying my foundation. It helps to smooth out areas on my face and helps my makeup last longer during the day.
- Maybelline Anti-Age Eraser for Eyes. This product I actually keep it in my handbag so I have access to it during the day if I need to. It's really thick but light when applying, it helps to hide away any dark circles under my eyes if I'm tired or run down, it is also good to hide any blemishes I might have on my skin. 
  - RIMMEL London Wonder'Full Mascara. I have used this mascara before. I really like this product because not only does it make your eyelashes look longer, it also brushes them too. No clumping either and it applies really easily.
- Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher. I love this colour! It's pink and really makes my cheeks glow and stand out but I must say my only disadvantage for this product is that you can't really put loads on unless you really want rosy cheeks, but that's entirely up to you.
- Revolution Pro Fix, Oil Control Fixing spray. Again I have been using this since I purchased it a few weeks back. I have never really felt the need to use this type of product before because I've always thought it was a pointless buy, but since buying it I have been using it every time I apply my make up. It helps my make up stay on during the day, pretty much like the primer. They work really well together.
- Sleek MakeUp Cream Contour Kit. Light. I have never really used this type of makeup product before but I like to try new things. When trying this for the first time I felt like I'd applied too much but after using it more than once I seem to be getting the hang of it, I don't use this on my everyday makeup as I feel like I am applying too much to my face but it's definitely good to use when applying your evening makeup.

So there you go, I am really pleased with what I purchased, definitely would recommend. Let me know if any of you guy want me to try out any particular Makeup brands.

Don't forget to Like my Facebook page @Stooooshie
Follow me on Twitter @stoooshie
Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog.
💗

Comments