THE MINI BODY SHOP HAUL

Hey, Everyone! Remember me? Sorry that it's been a while, I've been super busy this past week. But I am back!
(From Left to Right: Tea Tree Targeted Gel, Face Contouring Palette, Tea Tree Anti-Perfection Daily Solution)
Soo excited to show you guys what I purchased from #TheBodyShopUK a few weeks back, let's start off with the Face Contouring Palette... I bought this in the lighter shade due to my skin tone but it does also come in the darker shade also. When I first used this I hadn't realised that I had put too much of the blush on my brush, and when I came to apply it to my face I looked like a freaking gnome! (I now know not to put that much on my brush next time...) But all in all this is a decent product and I would definitely recommend. 

I am going to now move swiftly onto the Tea Tree Targeted Gel, this product is designed to help reduce redness and the sight of blemished skin. It combined well with the Tea Tree Anti-Perfection Daily Solution which is what I am going to discuss next. It is mighty small and I don't really know how long it will last but I will definitely buy it again. 
Left the best until last... This is the Tea Tree Anti-Perfection Daily Solution. Again like the Targeted Gel, it is designed to fight the blemishes. I LOOVE this product! I wanted to try this just simply because I have spot prone skin and I have tried EVERYTHING to help get rid but nothing has seemed to work :( so I thought I would give this a whirl (why not?)
I have only been using this product for a few weeks and I am beginning to see the difference.


I think this product is amazing! I most definitely will continue to use this in the future! I hope it will continue to improve... fingers crossed.
Although my skin has still got the potential to look better, I am going to be trying another product from The Beauty Shop that I had purchased a few days ago which is one of their new lines. 

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @stoooshie and like my Facebook page @stooooshie
๐Ÿ’—


Comments